Terms and Conditions
Definitions by Law
By Owner, we mean Us and ‘Our’ we mean the supplier of the goods Littlebricks Wedding.
You or Your means the Customer hiring the Goods.
Goods means all items and their components hired by Us to the Customer.
Terms and Conditions
- All hired goods and their components remain our property. The Customer is responsible for the hired goods during the period of hire.
- Period of hire is 5-6 days unless otherwise agreed by Us and the Customer.
- The agreement for hire of goods is between Littlebricks Wedding and the Customer, not the venue unless the goods are being hired directly by the venue.
- Littlebricks Wedding will charge the Customer for any costs due to terms and conditions being broken. It is the responsibility of the Customer to reclaim any costs incurred from the venue if the venue was at fault.
- Payment Terms:
- Minimum payment 20% Deposit to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
- Failure to Pay – Littlebricks Wedding will reserve your booking for 7 days from receipt of invoice. Failure to pay within the timescale means Littlebricks Wedding are entitled to re-allocate stock without informing the Customer.
- For purchased items that are made to order, a further 50% will be required 6 months prior to event to allow the purchase of bricks.
- The final remaining balance to be paid 3 months prior to event date. Littlebricks will raise remaining balance deposit 14 days before due date.
- Cancellation Policy:Hired items – In the event of customer cancellation for hired items, the booking deposit of 20% is non refundable. As compensation for loss of income, the following refunds as a percentage of the remaining balance will be applied:
- 2 Months or less to event – 0% refund
- 2-3 Months to event – 50% refund
- 3-4 Months to event -100% refund
- Please note that in the event of cancellation the security deposit & delivery costs will be fully refunded – the above percentages only apply to the item fee.
- Items purchased are made to order, and bricks will be ordered straight away and so are non refundable.
Purchased items – In the event of customer cancellation for purchased items, the booking deposit of 20% is non refundable, and you will also be required to pay for the value of items already purchased on your behalf (such as bricks).
Please note that in the event of cancellation the security deposit and delivery costs will be fully refunded. The above percentages only apply to the item purchase or hire fee.
- Shortages and damages to hired goods will be charged at full replacement value to the owner. Due to the nature of the items, damage means not only damage to the physical bricks, but also the models coming apart through misuse, being dropped or handled roughly. An amount for time for repair will therefore also be charged.
- The Owner will inform the Customer within 7 says, in writing of any damages, time assessment for repair and any other costs concerning any of the hired goods. An invoice will be issued outlining amount of damage and costs exceeding the Security Deposit.
- Goods must be packed in boxes/bags they were picked up in.
- Charges will also be made for replacement boxes/bags.
- Damaged goods remain the property of littlebrickswedding.co.uk and must be returned.
- If goods are not returned at the end of the agreed hire period Littlebricks Wedding retain the right to charge for:
The cost of replacement goods to honour any bookings where the goods are required.
The cost of replacing goods where hired items are permanently not returned.
- All replacement goods will be charged at the full cost of goods.
- Goods that are to be collected and returned by the Customer must be collected and returned on the agreed dates (returned no later than 3 days after the event) otherwise charges will be made as stated in point number 12.
- Hire period is for 5-6 days unless otherwise agreed by Us. Item/s must be returned no later than 3 days after the event.
- Customer is to collect and return item/s at the address provided.
- The hirer must take responsibility for the security of the item/s.
- Littlebricks Wedding will not be responsible in any way for injury or damages to persons or property however sustained from hiring/purchasing item from Littlebricks Wedding.
- A security deposit is required when payment is made, and refunded once item/s are returned and inspected. The refundable deposit costs are:
- Orders less than £150 – Deposit price based on each individual item, shown on the product pages.
- Orders of £151-£300 – Deposit of £100
- Orders of £301 – £450 – Deposit of £150
- Orders of more than £451 – Deposit of £200
- By accepting the quotation, verbally and/or signing a contract you agree to the above terms and conditions and enter into a legally binding contract with Littlebricks Wedding.